2nd December 2010, 10:33 AM
apoorva00

Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?

Is MBBS better to pursue abroad than in India? IF yes, then what the universities providing the course in affordable fee structure? Is there any scholarship based entrances held for entry to those universities?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBBS course in Abroad through scholarship test?
  2. Universities which offer MBBS with scholarship in Abroad for 12th Biology student?
  3. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  4. List of WHO recognized universities which offer PG course in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Can I get job after competing PG from Abroad?
  5. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any entrance exam to to get admission for MBBS course in abroad or somewhere around India? Fee structure of the course abroad?
  7. List of universities offering M.Sc geology in abroad, eligibility criteria, scholarship and fee structure?
  8. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  9. Any kind of entrance exam to pursue MBBS abroad?
  10. Universities in India and abroad offering MBBS at a cheaper rate?
  11. How to apply for MBBS with scholarship in Ukraine? Details, formalities and fee expenses?
  12. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  13. List of universities which offer Animation course with scholarship in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer MD in Cardiology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Procedure to do MBA abroad after completion of masters in India? -- [New]
  16. Universities that offer scholarship to Indian students to do Ph.D?
  17. Procedure for studying in abroad? Fee structure and the scholarship programs? Best universities and the requirements?
  18. List of colleges which offer Genetics course in Abroad for MBBS candidate? Procedure to apply?
3rd September 2011, 06:49 PM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?

The mbbs in foreign university is quite high fee structure and it has a lot of problems for the admission

if you can afford the huge fees through various bank loans

you can look for admissions in following countries various universities which are recognised by indian medical council

the best places for study are

1. ukraine
2.russia
3. australlia
30th September 2013, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?

from where i should presue my bba??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?