24th April 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

University or institutes in Bangalore for part time B.E. or B.Tech?

Sir pl provide details of university or institute in bangalore offering part time bachelor of engg or bachelor of technology for working personnel

Related Questions:
  1. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  2. What are the Instituions offering BE/BTech in ECE by Correspondance for Diploma Holders in Hyderabad and Karnataka?
  3. How to do PG in any institute of Bangalore? I am studying 4 years BS course
  4. Procedure of correspondence course in B.A. from Mysore?
  5. What is the way to do PG in any of the institutes of India? How to get into the institutes? I am studying 4 years BS course at Bangalore University
  6. Which are the good institutes offering part/full time Ph.D in Biochemistry in Bangalore? I am a MSc in Biochemistry
  7. Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?
  8. How to do part time M.Tech for private job holders
  9. Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval
  10. How to do B.E Civil Engineering(Part Time) after doing B.E electronics from Mumbai university
  11. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  12. List of institutions offering part time PhD in pharmacy in Bangalore vicinity?
  13. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  14. Information about part time Ph.D programme? I am doing Ph.D in Chemistry in Bangalore city
  15. List of institutes offering part time course in civil engineering?
  16. Is MCA better than B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. PGD courses available for Diploma in Electronics engineering in Mumbai?
  18. How to do part time diploma course in hotel management?
3rd May 2014, 10:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: University or institutes in Bangalore for part time B.E. or B.Tech?

There are many colleges in Banglore which provides you part time B.tech course and i think you should do it regular but if you want to do it in part time then it is your wish.

Here are some colleges in Banglore which provides you part time BE course:

K.N.S. Institute of Technology, Hegde Nagar
Sri Venkateshwara College of Engineering, Vidya Nagar
New Horizon College of Engineering, Bellandur
Amruta Institute of Engineering & Management Sciences, Bidadi Industrial Area
SJB Institute of Technology, Kengeri
Yellamma Dasappa Institute of Technology, Doddakallasandra

so these are some best colleges in Banglore which provides you this course part time.
There is many scope after the B.tech and there are many streams in B.tech you can choose any of them in which you have interest.

But i think you should do B.tech regular this will be beneficial for your career after that you may easily get good job.And there are many companies in India where you can apply after the B.tech in any field.

After that you may apply for that company which is related to your field. And most of the companies required trained or experienced candidates so you have to get experience after that you may apply for any good and best company for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?