3rd August 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is best course B.Sc(Physics) or M.Sc(Bio-Medical Science)?

Which is best course Bachelor of Science ( Physics) or Master of science ( Bio Medical Science)

I have completed 2 just now , which course i have to join

12th August 2014, 10:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best course B.Sc(Physics) or M.Sc(Bio-Medical Science)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is best course Bachelor of Science ( Physics) or Master of science ( Bio Medical Science)

I have completed 2 just now , which course i have to join

As you have asked for the information regarding the course which you want to join between B.sc Physics and M.sc Bio Science and having mentioned that you have completed +2,you are not eligible for applying for M.sc in Bio Science as you are not satisfying the education qualification needed for it.

M.sc Bio Science is a Post Graduate course and you cannot join in that without completing a Bachelor degree, but you can apply for B.sc Physics course as you are satisfying the needed qualification

B.sc Physics is a Undergraduate course of 3 years duration with 6 semesters in it and the qualification needed is that the candidate must have completed +2 with Physics as subject from a recognized school board of education.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?