31st December 2015, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Best diploma course can I get after M.A in Sociology?

Sir I did M.A in Sociology I want to know the best diploma courses by which I can get a job in relevant field.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Social Work along with M.A. in Sociology?
  2. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
  3. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate?
  4. List of Distance universities which offer PG Diploma in Child Psychology course in Mumbai? Eligibility to study for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  5. Entrance exams to study M.A.(Sociology) for B.A.(Sociology) graduate?
  6. How to get Ph.D. admission in Sociology field?
  7. Career in sociology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which college offers B.Ed degree in Sociology in West Bengal
  9. How can I apply for Ph.D(Sociology) if appeared in M.A. in Sociology from IGNOU?
  10. Minimum percentage required in M.A.(Sociology) for Ph.D program?
  11. Is this a good choice of joining P.hd in Sociology from Jaipur after completing post graduation in Sociology?
  12. Is majors and honors in economics or sociology is same? Which one to take next after completion of graduation?
  13. What are the jobs in Sociology in government sector? I have done M.A in sociology
  14. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  15. After completing MSc in medical sociology how to join M.Phil in Medical Sociology?
  16. Is there any scope of studying Master of Social Work for Sociology graduate?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  18. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
14th March 2016, 10:02 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best diploma course can I get after M.A in Sociology?

It is good to know that you have completed Master's degree. You are already eligible for various kinds jobs in sociology, including school teaching jobs. There are two options that you can take up from here. Both options require around 1.5 years for completion. Both the courses can be completed through distance education.
1)Diploma or certificate course in Psychology-You can apply for a diploma course in Psychology. You need to be a graduate for this. You already have a master's degree. Few universities allow people to enroll in this course only if they pass a 1 year internship program in psychology. You can first enroll in a 1 year internship program and then apply for the Psychology course.
2)B.Ed. in Sociology-This is also a 1.5 years course. This will be required only if you think of teaching in schools. You will have to sit for an entrance examination for B.Ed. in sociology. Once you clear the entrance examination, you will be selected for this course.
Both B.Ed. and Psychology courses can be done quite easily through distance education programs. This will save both your time and money.
20th August 2018, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Course offered by ignou after completion of M.A in Sociology to become CDPO (Child development project officer).
24th June 2022, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

i am looking for a best job on behalf of my master degree in sociology so how can i get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?