19th July 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

How to get Ph.D. admission in Sociology field?

Dear sir,

I am MA in Sociology. I want to complete my Ph.D. in Sociology.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D in Sociology having completed Graduation in Commerce and M.A. in Sociology?
  2. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  3. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
  4. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  5. How can I get admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in India if studying M.S. in Iran? How much does it costs?
  6. Details of pursuing PhD in Sociology at Calicut University?
  7. Detailed information about Ph.D in Sociology?
  8. How to get Ph.D. admission in Sociology field? -- [New]
  9. Can I do PhD again to become a Lecturer in Psychology from same university if completed PhD in Sociology?
  10. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  11. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Sociology for retired workman?
  12. Percentage required for Ph.D in sociology after completing graduation in sociology as a non collegiate? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering PhD in Sociology course through Distance Learning in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Can I become a Lecturer if pursuing PhD in Sociology through UGC-NET?
  15. Detailed information about the universities/colleges offering admission in Ph.D(Sociology) in New Delhi?
  16. PhD in Medical Sociology and HIV/AIDS related subjects
  17. Possibility to study PhD in Sociology along with job in any Research Organization for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  18. How can I apply for Ph.D(Sociology) if appeared in M.A. in Sociology from IGNOU?
14th May 2016, 09:52 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get Ph.D. admission in Sociology field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am MA in Sociology. I want to complete my Ph.D. in Sociology.
The PhD in Sociology programme is available in various universities in India. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in Master’s Degree in Sociology with the minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. For those who studied M.Phil has the option to seek direct admission to the PhD programme. You have to contact the university sociology department for more details. You can study the course in the following universities like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?