11th June 2016, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Best flight school with cost and procedure to get admission

Hello Sir, I hope you will reply as soon as possible. I want to ask you about the best flight school. For the selection at school what is the criteria? What should we have to keep in mind? How to get a good score in entrance and will you please explain about SPL, PPL and CPL i.e how much time this course requires? What is the cost of total training? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

12th June 2016, 08:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best flight school with cost and procedure to get admission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I hope you will reply as soon as possible. I want to ask you about the best flight school. For the selection at school what is the criteria? What should we have to keep in mind? How to get a good score in entrance and will you please explain about SPL, PPL and CPL i.e how much time this course requires? What is the cost of total training? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
To get admission into Flight school, the candidate should possess the eligibility criteria and should appear for the Entrance Exam conducted by the respective university. Depending upon the candidate’s rank in the exam, the candidate gets the admission.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The candidate must pass 10+2 and should have scored 50% of marks in Maths and physics from a recognized board. Those who scored more than 50% in Physics and Maths and you are completely eligible to join these Pilot Training Institutes in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?