19th January 2016, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?

I changed my school in class 9.. becuse a teacher hit me.Then i was shifted to new school in other city. In new school i was very much tortured by the students very very much. i told the teachers also but they donot tooked any action agains them. we also tried to take admission in schools in my city but they refused to give admission. iam very tensed so please .... please .... please... tell me is there any procedure to change school....

19th January 2016, 04:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure we need to follow to change school while doing 9th standard?

First of all i want to tell you that no staff has write to hit any student, if they torture you in any way hen you have full write to complaint about it in the nearest police station. No school will refuse you for giving admission if you have following documents :

** A migration certificate.
** Proof of Date Of Birth.
** Residence certificate.
** Mark sheet of the last class passed.
** Passport size latest photographs.

You simply have to mention a considerable reason for migration certificate and after getting the migration certificate you simply have to submit the above documents in the new school. You will definitely get admission in the next class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?