29th January 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Best graduation college in Delhi?

my name is Pakhi Garg. i am from uttrakhand. Now i am studying in class 12th arts. I want to ask the question that can you tell me the best graduation college in delhi? i am studying in a hindi medium school. but i have no problem in speaking or understanding english... so please help in finding the graduation college in delhi... i'll be very thankful to you....

Related Questions:
  1. Best graduation college in Delhi? -- [New]
  2. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi?
  3. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  4. How to take admission for BSc Honors in Physics?
  5. Am I eligible to pursue LLB in any Delhi College after passing graduation from Delhi University?
  6. How to prepare for ISM Dhanbad Exam? Books to be referred? Previous years papers of Geology?
  7. Am I eligible for FMS college in Delhi after scoring 48.3% marks in graduation and 70% marks in PG? Procedure for the same?
  8. Indian universities offering 3 years master degree course?
  9. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  10. What can I do after doing Bsc in Botany? Which are the courses available for me after BSc?
  11. How to do LLB from any evening college in Delhi, NCR afer scoring 60% marks in graduation?
  12. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the colleges in Delhi to study MSc Clinical Research? Any other suitable course for Post Graduation?
  14. Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed having bachelor degree in Dress Making and Fashion Coordination?
  16. Can I do LLB after finishing B.Com from Annamalai University?
  17. Is Maths compulsory in 12th for Economics Honors after scoring 90+ marks?
  18. B.ed through Government College from Himachal Pradesh University after B.A. from Delhi University with low marks -- [Most Discussed]
29th January 2014, 08:46 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best graduation college in Delhi?

Best Graduation Colleges in Delhi :-

Shri Ram College of Commerce

Lady Shri Ram College for Women

Hansraj College

International Management Institute

Modern Institute of Management

St Stephen's College

Sri Guru Gobind Singh College for Commerce

Rajdhani College

Indraprastha College for Women

S G T B Khalsa College

Shavji College

Acharya Narender Dev College

Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

Faculty of Management Studies

Delhi Technological University

Pearl Academy of Study

15th June 2015, 08:48 PM
SEOEXPERT

Best graduation college in Delhi

<> Indraprastha College for Women

<> Rajdhani College

<> Shavji College

<> Indian Institute of Foreign Trade

<> Delhi Technological University

<> International Management Institute

<> Pearl Academy of Study

<> Modern Institute of Management

<> Lady Shri Ram College for Women

<> Faculty of Management Studies

<> Shri Ram College of Commerce

<> S G T B Khalsa College

<> Hansraj College

<> St Stephen's College

<> Sri Guru Gobind Singh College for Commerce

<> Shavji College
17th June 2015, 04:02 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my name is Pakhi Garg. i am from uttrakhand. Now i am studying in class 12th arts. I want to ask the question that can you tell me the best graduation college in delhi? i am studying in a hindi medium school. but i have no problem in speaking or understanding english... so please help in finding the graduation college in delhi... i'll be very thankful to you....
Some of the good colleges under DU include:
Shri Ram College of Commerce
Lady Shri Ram College for Women
Hansraj College
International Management Institute
Modern Institute of Management

But, cutoff goes high here. So, you should also apply for admission in other universities (as backup) where you'll find good infrastructure and quality education; some of which are:

Lovely Professional Univesity, PEC, Panjab University, Thapar, GNDU....... details of admission regarding which can be had from their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?