27th June 2015, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?

Hello,
I want to confirm that is their BPT course in AIIMS, New Delhi?
What is the last date for filling BPT application form?
And what is the duration of BPT and fees structure?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there BPT course in AIIMS? Last date of filling the form and duration of course?
  2. What is the last date for submission of AIIMS forms?
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  4. Is there any entrance exam to join the BPT course? What is the date of submission of form?
  5. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for MBBS course in AIIMS (delhi)?
  6. Last date for submission for AIIMS? What is the fees?
  7. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  9. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  10. Dates for M.tech(IT) weekend classes from IP university? forms, fee structure, duration?
  11. Last date for submission of AIIMS MBBS 2010 online application form?
  12. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
  13. Last date of B.Ed application form? Fee structure and the course duration?
  14. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  15. What is the date of submission of AIIMS form? I am a class 12th student
  16. Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh? Last date of submission of form for B.A?
  17. What is the last date for submission of form for M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  18. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
29th June 2015, 09:53 PM
mwh

Default Re: Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?

Students with science background can opt for carrier in physiotherapy.
Eligibilities for physiotherapy:
10+2 passed or equivalent exam with physics,chemistry,biology and english.
Candidate should get 50% aggregate in 10+2.
Minimum age is 17 years.
Selection of candidates for bpt course is done through CET exam.
Candidates who got merit marks will get seat in aiims.
Professional bpt course is 4 years with 6 month internship.
30th June 2015, 01:29 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is BPT course offered in AIIMS, New Delhi? Course duration and fee structure? Last date of form submission?

Yes the course is offered by AIIMS New Delhi.
The details regarding the last date of application form is not provided by AIIMS and you should call them up or consult them in person to get the exact details.
You can call up AIIMS,New Delhi for further assistance.
Address: Gautam Nagar, Ansari Nagar East, New Delhi, Delhi 110029
Phone:011 2658 8500.
The BPT course is a new course that is being offered and the exact details are not provided in the Website so it is best for you to call up or go and visit in person for the maximum details.
1st April 2017, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

HI GOOD MORNING SIR, I M A STAFF NURSE(GNM) I WANT TO DO BPT COURSE,BUT I WAS NOT HAVING SCIENCE STREAM ON CLASS 12TH,SO I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER I CAN APPLY FOR THIS COURSE.
29th May 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the pattern of CET for bpt in aims and which books should I read to crack the test?
3rd May 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission for BPT course is based on AIIMS entrance exam results which is also applicable for MBBS.
15th May 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

What we have to do after the declaration of results of MBBS, as I want to opt bpt course in aiims?
31st January 2021, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Is mpt there in AIIMS New Delhi.
8th April 2021, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Is post graduation for bpth available in AIIMS ,new Delhi?course,duration,fees structure,eligibility criteria,date of form submission?
31st October 2021, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Fee Structure
15th March 2022, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there MPT available in AIIMS college, New Delhi
2nd June 2022, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Is there mpt available in AIIMS New Delhi ?
If yes , then what is the fee structure and last date of application form ?
5th November 2022, 07:05 PM
Rivhkus

As you don't have class 12 in science stream your not eligible to apply for bpt
13th June 2023, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there is mpt course offered by AIIMS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?