27th May 2011, 12:03 PM
bahader

Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh? Last date of submission of form for B.A?

what is fee structure of gcg college sector 11 chd and last date for submission of form for B.A 1 year session?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission for GCG sector 11, Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the date of submission of application forms for BSc 1st year in GCG sector 11
  3. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  4. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  5. Admission in GCG in any good college of Chandigarh with aggregate of 58%?
  6. Last date of submission of form in BSc Sector 11 Chandigarh?
  7. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  8. What is the admission schedule for B.Com 1? What is the hostel fee structure of GCG college?
  9. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  10. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  11. Total fee structure for MBBS course in management quota in Private College in India? Last date for submission of application form in India?
  12. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
  13. How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?
  14. What is the last date for submission of form for M.A English? What is the fee structure?
  15. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  16. Last date of form submission of B.Ed DU? Fee structure of the course? Should I do B.Ed or something else?
  17. How to apply and fee structure of GB PUAT Pantnagar? What is the last date to submit GBPUAT application form? -- [New]
  18. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
16th November 2011, 11:11 AM
rk6030

Default Re: Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh? Last date of submission of form for B.A?

see the attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf prospectus2011-12.pdf(1.05 MB, 3163 views)
3rd April 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh? Last date of submission of form for B.A?

is migration possible from GCG,patiala to GCG,chandigarh in B.A 2nd year ?
14th May 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

fee structure and date admission in b.com.......
11th June 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Total fee for ba 1 and last date of form
12th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

plz ask to me what date of admission b.com first year
10th February 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

THE FEE FOR B.A HONS. WITH ENGLISH,PSYCHOLOGY AND ECONOMICS
13th April 2013, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

aggregate required in class 12 to get admission in GCG college?And what is the annual fee structure including the hostel fee?
24th April 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

date of issue of forms of GCG sec..11 ,Chandighard?
27th April 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

fee structure 4 bsc biotec ????
13th May 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in G.C.G college chandigarh
17th June 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i am rashandeep kaur 12th arts 77% i get admission b.a 1st yr in punjabi medium
22nd June 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

admission procedure of b.ed
25th July 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

i got 60% in b.a now i want to get admission in m.a in psychology please give me information about admissiom and fees
5th May 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared 12th exam [cbse] 2015 result awaited let me know admission schedule for B com Ist year in post graduate girls college chandigarh
7th June 2015, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

What is fee structure &hostel charges for BA in GCG sec 11& chances to get admission gettimg 76 in 12 th outside chd.
23rd May 2016, 09:25 AM
unregistered

can i get some info to get admession in BA mass commounication 1st year and the date when the forms will be avilable
15th June 2016, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I got 82% in 12th non medical , I want to do BCA please tell me the admission procedure and fee structure
16th June 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage for getting admission in gcg sec-11
2nd July 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I still apply in govt. Post -graduate college for girls in sector -11 for m.sc in zoology
Nd what will be the fee structure.?.
5th July 2016, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of GCG college sector 11 Chandigarh for BSc-1(non medical)?
20th January 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

How much is the fee for bsc med 3 year 6th semester? And can we pay it through check?
27th April 2017, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

I want to seek admission ingcg chd sector 11 I want to get know about the criteria of fees and admission process
7th July 2019, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Why the merit list has not been displayed yet. Contact number is also not available. No proper information about fee. structure is available on the site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?