14th March 2010, 10:50 PM
kimmi

Dates for M.tech(IT) weekend classes from IP university? forms, fee structure, duration?

hi my name is kimmi

i want to ask you ....
i want to do M.tech(IT) weekends from IP university.....
plz anybody will inform me about schedule of this M.tech(IT)weekends.........
1.last date of submission of form.
2.where i will get it from.
3.how much fee structure.
4.duration.

plz anybody inform me immediatiely itz urgent..........
thanks and regards
kimmi

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CSAT and Mains exam? Do I need to join any weekend classes in Chennai? Best coaching classes?
  2. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  3. How to pursue B.Ed through JMI? What is the course duration, fee structure?
  4. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  5. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
  6. Where can I get CS forms? What is the fee structure of CS?
  7. Details about CS course duration? What is the fee structure? Best institutes in Ghaziabad for CS?
  8. What is the fee structure of Mysore Open University classes?
  9. Does any university provides correspondence B.Ed degree course with or without weekend classes?
  10. Institutes taking weekend classes in Diploma engineering? Duration of course?
  11. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  12. Course duration and fee structure of Erudite, Kolkata for CAT classes?
  13. Information about CA course and the fee structure?
  14. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  15. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  17. Part time weekend classes are available for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. What is the fee structure for B.Ed course from Patna University? What is the course duration? -- [New]

20th March 2010, 12:52 PM
fjindal

Default Re: Dates for M.tech(IT) weekend classes from IP university? forms, fee structure, duration?

Dear,
you will get all this information through the officail website
so i will advice that you should visit official websites
Best of Luck

23rd March 2010, 02:56 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Dates for M.tech(IT) weekend classes from IP university? forms, fee structure, duration?

you can check for the dates at
http://ipu.ac.in/newmsg/latestmsg.htm
they are available here

12th May 2010, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I m also searching for the same information , if u found pls provide me too.

31st May 2010, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

this ip university web site is just hell.. You can not find any good information on this web site. What a ... Hell this web site is.........!

8th June 2010, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

last dat

19th June 2010, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

last date 30-06-2010

30th June 2010, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

Will anybody tell me about the CET syllabus for Mtech programme ?

4th October 2010, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

When will be M.tech entrance exam next year?

23rd January 2011, 01:08 PM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
You can check for the dates on the following link -
http://ipu.ac.in/newmsg/latestmsg.htm
Thanks.

3rd March 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

m.tech what is course duration of m.tech IT last date, admission fees , how can I get the form

17th April 2011, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

give the answer of any Question plz????

28th May 2011, 10:50 PM

hi i am shikha
i want to know when the forms for MTECH(EC) weekend course will be out.
plz do let me know.

31st May 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the new criteria for selection for
IP weekend Mtech

6th July 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmi View Post
hi my name is kimmi

i want to ask you ....
i want to do M.tech(IT) weekends from IP university.....
plz anybody will inform me about schedule of this M.tech(IT)weekends.........
1.last date of submission of form.
2.where i will get it from.
3.how much fee structure.
4.duration.

plz anybody inform me immediatiely itz urgent..........
thanks and regards
kimmi
hi kimmi,
answers of your questions are....
1.11 july 2011
2.indian bank
3.first year 81000, second year 75000, third year 75000
4.3 years

13th October 2011, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

iz dere ny entrance xm 4 part time m.tech..??

28th December 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Ravinder Singh i just want to know the date of entrance exam of M.Tech weekend classes of year 2012 and exam pattern along with the selection criteria. So plz do let me know....

24th February 2012, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

Provide me with the link of weekend M.Tech programme of IP Brochure and form

Thanks,
Sana

1st May 2012, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Please provide the details for part time m.tech?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?