12th August 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 7006 rank in KIITEE?

Hello,
I want to know Which branch of B.Tech I will get as I have secured 7006 rank in KIITEE? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

13th August 2015, 10:42 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 7006 rank in KIITEE?

The allotment of branches in engineering depends upon the cutoff marks of all the branches.
And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
14th August 2015, 12:22 PM
@bhijeetearns

Default Re: In which branch of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 7006 rank in KIITEE?

Hi...................,

Unless the councelling is done we here can not predict the branch of B.tech.
So when councelling will happen you must choose your willing branch and if seats are available you will defenitely get it. Filling of seats depend on the score system, person who got more rank than you will get first priority to choose the branch and subject to availability next scorers can also choose then own branch.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?