15th May 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?

Hello everyone,
My rank in KIITEE is 8847 in B.Tech and University called for counselling.
Which stream can I get? Upto which rank last year KIIT offered seat admission in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering /Computer Science / Electrical & Electronics for B.Tech course?
With regards
ARNAB

18th May 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?

Yes, you can definitely study B.Tech if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE. You have good rank and will have choice of selecting a branch from almost all the branches of engineering. It is expected the number of seats of each branch will increase this year. Even after counselling rounds, there is branch slide option and after first year of engineering you will again have option of changing branch. You have bright chances of getting E&TC branch since the seats of E&TC were over around the rank 6500 last year. You will get CSE or EEE branch since the seats of these fields were filled up around the rank 10000.
4th May 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(E&TC/CSE/EEE) if secured 8847 rank in KIITEE? Last year cutoff rank for admission?

I have a rank of 4590 in woman category , can i get a chance of Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering /Computer Science

A NANDY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?