22nd June 2014, 01:10 PM
bentickk

Which branch is good Construction Technology or CSE in order to earn good money?

Hello. Im from Bangalore. My CET rank is 13203.
After seeing the opening cut-off ranks , I zeroed down some options.

But Im confused on two particular options.
Im doing engineering for the money and am confident of taking any course and changing to CS.So Excellent plaements and branch change are my priorities.
As far as I know, SJCE is better in placements and quite an established,old ins.

Which is better? CT(Const.Tech) or ( CSE) to earn good money?

12th January 2016, 06:57 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which branch is good Construction Technology or CSE in order to earn good money?

Always Computer Science when it comes to earning money by getting placed in some Big company like Microsoft, Facebook, Google etc.
But you can take Construction technology if you are really interested in doing business. Always business yields you much profit.
15th January 2016, 09:19 PM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which branch is good Construction Technology or CSE in order to earn good money?

Let me try to clear your confusion of your query about stream selection. Computer science is good option as various foreign companies are investing in this field. So, you will get more and more chance to earn money. You can join TATA, TISCO, TCS, Microsoft, Google and many more other options of companies are also available. Therefore, you should make your mind to select only computer science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?