6th August 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?

i have finished my +2 in arts combination, so can u pls inform me the courses related to diploma.

14th August 2011, 03:10 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my +2 in arts combination, so can u pls inform me the courses related to diploma.
DIPLOMA AFTER +2 WITH ARTS

After finishing 12th with Arts combination subjects you can go for diploma courses like..

-> Fashion Designing

-> Interior Designing

-> Foreign Languages and so on...

-> I have attached a picture which consists of various possible paths and course which you can take after 12th in arts in this post for your reference, just go through it and it is self explanatory...

-> Always keep in mind just opt for the course which you are interested in and go for it...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Career Path.jpg
Views:	1096
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	41334  
14th August 2011, 06:55 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?

hi dear
Specially Diploma is after 10th study
so this is help full to you build your career,
if you want to go for dilploma after 12th arts ,then you can go
but a entrance exam give for this,
if you able to get a good rank then you eligible for admission in good college.
In Diploma many branches are there like:-
*Electrical branch
*Electronics Branch
*Computer branch
*Information technology
*Mechanical engineering

all are very good branch according to your choice you select which
is your favorite branch.
14th August 2011, 08:58 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: Courses which are related to diploma after finishing 12th in Arts comination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
u can go for journalism, mass communication and there are lot of other courses but main thing is your area of interest
14th August 2011, 12:37 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
There are many course related to diploma after +2 arts...
you can go for .
1.fashion design
2.architecture
3.nursing
4.law
5.integrated mba

if you will do B.A after +2 then you can also give many competitive exam
like IAS, IPS, BANK PO , etc.

good luck.......
16th August 2011, 04:23 PM
seema_ah

Dear user, i guess you should try diploma courses in aviation and hospitality especially aviation since these courses are on boom and plus you do not require high percentile to pursue such courses. Also the packages provided are pretty high. Try visiting this website http://www.frankfinn.com/ They will be able to help you better with aviation diploma courses
13th October 2011, 12:34 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

After finishing 12th with Arts combination subjects you can go for diploma courses like..

-> Fashion Designing

-> Interior Designing

-> Foreign Languages and so on...

-> I have attached a picture which consists of various possible paths and course which you can take after 12th in arts in this post for your reference, just go through it and it is self explanatory...

-> Always keep in mind just opt for the course which you are interested in and go for it...
12th October 2014, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

after finishing 12th with interarts combination subjects you can go for diploma courses like....
-> mathematics _>english _> but i have more interest in maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?