3rd August 2021, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my commerce graduation now after 17 years?

I have passed my HSC in 2004 from Mumbai University and left the studies due to some reasons.. But now I want to complete my further education that is my graduation so what is the procedure?

5th August 2021, 07:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I complete my commerce graduation now after 17 years?

You can enroll yourself to undergraduate or bachelor degree course.

Gap year is no bar to take admission in the general bachelor degree course. The admission procedure varies with institutions. So, you can visit the official website of the institutions to get detail information about the admission proecure.
6th August 2021, 09:33 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

17 years seems huge gap...
But still one can give it a try by reaching out interested colleges and providing them with genuine reason of discontinuation....
If they feel satisfied, they can provide admission...

Or else one can go distance learning....
7th August 2021, 02:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely pursue graduation degree course now even after 17 years of your completion of Higher Secondary School degree course i.e; Class 12th as gap after Class 12th does not matter for taking admission in graduation degree course as long as you hold the minimum education required for pursuing a graduation degree course which is a Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized board of education.
7th August 2021, 09:41 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Now you can complete your commerce graduation through Correspondence or Distance mode from a recognized university or you can complete your commerce graduation in One Year through One sitting Graduation with Credit Transfer Scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?