13th July 2014, 03:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Com in Pune University if completed 12th from Bangalore University?

Hello.
I have completed 12th from bangalore university..
now i am shifted in pune. i need to know that
can i get admission for. b.com in pune university..
please let me know????????

4th August 2014, 05:56 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Com in Pune University if completed 12th from Bangalore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.
I have completed 12th from bangalore university..
now i am shifted in pune. i need to know that
can i get admission for. b.com in pune university..
please let me know????????
There is no issue. You can definitely get admission to B. Com course in Pune university. But you have to tell that you have shift to Pune to the HOD(Head of Department) and submit your 10th and 12th standard original mark sheet to the Pune university.

B.Com i.e:-( Bachelor of Commerce). The duration of the course is generally a three year full-time course.

If a student wishes to take a B.Com course, then the eligibility will be qualified in the 12th standard with 50% marks and 45% required for reserved category candidates. You can get direct admission based on the 12th standard score.

B.Com Colleges in Pune University:-

-Modern College of Arts, Science and Commerce
- Sinhgad College of Commerce, Kondhwa
- Poona college of Arts Science & commerce
- LN College of Management & Technology (LNCMT)
- BM College of Commerce PUNE
- R A Podar College Of Commerce & Economics, Pune
- Symbiosis College of Arts and Commerce Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?