4th November 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Respected Sir,
Can I apply to Anna University for B.Tech course as I belong to Andhra Pradesh and what are the eligibility for entering into Anna University only 12th marks are sufficient or any entrance exam marks are needed?

7th November 2015, 05:21 PM
singla420

Default Re: Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Yes affcose you are eligibke to take admission in Anna University. But for taking b.tech you must be able to take higher rank in the entarnce exam l. After 12th there are two enterance exam.

1. AIEEE.
2. IIT.

After qualifing one of the exam and according to the cut off of Anna University you are able to take admission in that case it doesn't matter where you are belonging.
8th November 2015, 09:13 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study B.Tech in Anna University if belong to Andhra Pradesh? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

Yes, surely you can apply as an outside state candidate. Most of the seats will be reserved for domicile candidates of the state and you need very good performance for getting admission.

Entrance exam is conducted and you have to score very good marks because outside students have very less seats available for them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?