30th June 2014, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?

Hi
i have completed M.E. computer science and engineering.
Am i eligible for working as a
lecturer in Arts & Science Colleges?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you

Related Questions:
21st September 2014, 11:13 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?

After completing your master's degree in computer science and engineering, you are eligible to become lecturer in private Arts and Science colleges.

But if you want to join as lecturer in government colleges then you will have to clear the National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission.

>>For this entrance exam, you must have passed your master's degree with at least 55% marks in it.

>>There is no upper age limit for lecturer.

Thanks.
21st June 2020, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?

Respected Sir, i have completed M.Sc in Electronics from Andhra University in 2006. can i have join in lecturer as a computer Science Department. please help me how to get related solutions. thank q sir.
2nd June 2021, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed BE Computer Science and Engineering and ME Software Engineering and qualified Tnset exam. am I eligible to apply for the post of assistant professor in Tamilnadu government arts and science college
6th June 2021, 10:17 PM
Singhskomal

Hello,
If you want to become lecturer in college you should be master's with 55% with recognized University. If you are M.E(master's in engineering) with minimum 55% you are eligible for UGC NET (National eligibility test )exam which is compulsory to become lecturer....
All the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?