23rd August 2012, 03:44 PM
BELL GATES

Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc Mathematics from Mahendra Arts & Science College, Namakkal?

i had studied b.sc.mathematics from mahendra arts & science college at namakkal.shall i join mca?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Institutes which offer PhD in Biotechnology program without NET and GATE in India?
  2. Am I eligible for the post of Lecture in Arts college?
  3. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  4. What are the possible career options for each streams?
  5. Can I do BCA course without having Maths?
  6. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  7. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam -- [New]
  8. From which university to pursue MSc Bioinformatics correspondence course?
  9. Am I eligible to write Kerala MCA entrance exam? I have scored 66% marks in BSc computer science and 44.5% marks in Mathematics
  10. Am i eligible for TANCET MCA package after finishing BSc computer science?
  11. Am I eligible to teach in engineering college having M.Sc and M.Phil in Mathematics?
  12. A Science student but having more interest in Arts subjects, what can I do now?
  13. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  14. Am I eligible to join Astronomy course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  15. Am I eligible for B.Ed after completing BSc?
  16. How can I join B.ed in computer science after completing BSc computer science, MCA? Am I eligible after completing MCA, M.Phil but not MSc?
  17. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the admission procedure and form submission date for M.Sc(biotechnology) in Vijyatha arts & science college, Secunderabad?
6th February 2015, 05:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc Mathematics from Mahendra Arts & Science College, Namakkal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELL GATES View Post
i had studied b.sc.mathematics from mahendra arts & science college at namakkal.shall i join mca?
Yes, you are eligible for MCA course.

MCA stands for Master in Computer Application.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks then you are eligible for MCA admission but Mathematics subject is compulsory in your throughout studies.

List of the MCA entrance exams are, NIMCET, IIT-JAM, JNU, DU, VITMEE, TANCET, RMCAT, OLET (Haryana), BHU, IPU, KMAT etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?