8th June 2018, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University?

I would like to know that if I do BEd in Physical Sciences from Pondicherry University then I have a chance to become a teacher or not? Please let me know that can I become a teacher or not?

9th June 2018, 09:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University?

Having a B.Ed qualification is definitely a good thing, if you are looking for a school teacher job, but selection will be on merit at most of the schools. Also, you will be eligible only for the subject, you have studied.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for interview. In case, you are looking for government job, then qualifying TET/CTET will be compulsory.
11th June 2018, 10:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a teacher with BEd(Physical Sciences) Degree of Pondicherry University?

After completing B.Ed from Pondicherry University also you are eligible to become a teacher.
You need to qualify TET, CTET entrance exam to become a government school teacher.
University/college must be recognized then only degree will be valid.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?