7th May 2018, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in Lovely Professional University NEST 2018?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BTech in Lovely Professional University. I want to apply in this entrance exam of this year. Can you please tell me about the procedure for applying in this entrance exam for BTech admission of this year? Please tell me asap.

11th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in Lovely Professional University NEST 2018?

Procedure to apply for Lovely Professional University NEST 2018 Exam:

In order to apply for LPU NEST 2018 Examination, you are required to follow certain steps and they include,

>> Registration of the application form

>> Payment of the application fee

>> Need to fill up the online application form

>> Then you need to upload scanned documents

>> Final submission of filled in application form

You are required to apply for this exam through its official website or offline mode by getting application forms from specified centers. Then you are required to make the payment of fee and fill up the application form with proper details. You are required to upload photograph, aadhar card/ birth certificate and certificate of qualifying examination. Finally, you are required to submit the application form and take the printout of the form for future use.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?