7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How many BSc(Home Science) seats are available in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have just given my Board exam of 12th standard with Science stream. I am interested to study BSc in Home Science from College of Home Science, Bikaner. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course in this college. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  4. List of universities to study Ph.D in food and nutrition
  5. Can i get admission in home science after passing ssc?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Home Science) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  7. How may I get admission in colleges offering computer science course in Bikaner?
  8. How many B.Sc(Home Science) seats are available in Handique Girls College?
  9. List of top colleges I can apply for with my RPET rank 14300? I prefer computer science and engineering from government college
  10. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  11. University and colleges for Ph.D. in Home Science in U.P.?
  12. How many BSc(Biochemistry) seats are available in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  13. List of government colleges under RPET for a candidate(general category) having 14,300 rank in RPET? Can I get a seat in engineering college Bikaner? Which stream would I get in engineering college Bikaner? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  15. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  16. Best institutes to to graduation in Nutrition? What are the career prospects?
  17. Which us the university of External Study for M.Phil degree?
  18. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Sc(Home Science) to 3 years Diploma holder in Gandhidham? Eligibility to get admission?
12th June 2018, 01:00 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BSc(Home Science) seats are available in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

"BSc in Home Science from College of Home Science, Bikaner"

Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any discipline from recognized board are eligible to pursue BSc in Home Science course.

Total no of seats (intake):- 40 seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?