14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I change from government college to self financing college?

Dear Sir, I am studying in 1st year of B.E Mechanical in GEC - Government College of GTU.
Can I change my College in from Government to Self finance in same University GTU. Please help me with your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?
  2. Will I get admission in any government medical college in any self financing college under government quota?
  3. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get a government college or government seat in self financing college after scoring 164 cutoff?
  5. Will I get a seat in government medical college or in self financing college after scoring a cutoff of 197.75?
  6. Will I get a medical seat in any government college or self financing medical college after scoring 196.75?
  7. Changing college from SGI College to government Engineering College?
  8. How to change dental college to do internships?
  9. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  10. Transfer in government engineering college from private engineering college is possible?
  11. Can I get any self financing medical college or government college after scoring194 medical cutoff?
  12. How can I change my college from Private to Government?
  13. Can I change my college in B.Sc 4th Semester? -- [New]
  14. Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?
  15. How to change college which are under same University while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  16. Will my sister get any government medical college or any self financing medical college after scoring 191.50 cutoff?
  17. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  18. How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?
15th February 2017, 05:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change from government college to self financing college?

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your College in the middle of your course as it is not possible. Once you have started your course of Mechanical Engineering in GEc, you must have to complete your course from that College. You cannot change the college once you have started your course from a particular College.
27th April 2019, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change from government college to self financing college?

CAN I CHANGE SELF FINANCE COLLEGE TO GOVERNMENT COLLEGE IN AUTOMOBILE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?