9th December 2016, 07:25 PM
Sampathkumar@99599

How can I change my college from Private to Government?

Respected Sir, I have passed diploma with 75℅ marks and I got a seat through ECET in Private collage in Hyderabad but I am not interested in this college. There is no good faculty and more facilities I am confused how to change the college. I want to know how can I change my college from Private to Government with good faculty and less fee. Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 08:18 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my college from Private to Government?

1. There is no such option to change from private college to government college. You will have to write Lateral Entry Entrance test of your state or other state so as to get direct admission in second year of bachelor of technology in any government college. College change from government college to government college is allowed.

2. LEET is exam for diploma candidates. Diploma candidates who have scored minimum of 60% marks can apply for this examination. Depending upon your rank in LEET exam, you will get admission in government.

If you do appear for LEET exam, you will have to continue with private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?