22nd February 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?

i was studying in gtu(gujarat tecnological university) in 2 sem electrical . i just want to ask how i get admmissions in nits from 3 sem

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change my stream in the 2nd year of B.Tech course?
  2. Admission to 2nd year B.Sc after compartment in 1st year? is it possible in Ambala University?
  3. Is it possible to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech in NIT? I am in 1st year B.Tech in LPU
  4. What kind of job can I get while studying in final year ECE engineering in GTU?
  5. Can I get admission for 2nd year in HAL? I am studying in 1st year B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering
  6. What is the admission date for direct 2nd year admission in GTU?
  7. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU?
  8. What are the various internships available when doing Mechanical 1st year and 2nd year?
  9. Is it possible to take lateral entry in 2nd year B.Tech in NITs after passing 1st year B.Tech from LPU
  10. Scholarships available for a candidate with 72.31% in B.E. 1st year?
  11. Can I get direct admission in second year MBBS in other college, if cleared NEET while studying in 1st year MBBS? -- [New]
  12. Dropped out after completing 1st year of college, can I now continue studies from 2nd year?
  13. Can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc Hons physics? I am studying in DAV university Jalandhar in 1st semester
  14. Marks in AIEEE to get admission into NITs, what were previour year cutoffs for NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Pharma 2nd year? Is it possible after pursuing 1st year of Diploma in Pharmacy?
  17. How to get admission for 2nd year Aeronautical after doing 1st year from Pune University
  18. Admission in B.E. 1st year is possible after 2nd year Diploma?
28th February 2011, 08:22 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i was studying in gtu(gujarat tecnological university) in 2 sem electrical . i just want to ask how i get admmissions in nits from 3 sem
the change of college in second year is possible for only toppers of the college.
also a student from private college can change to another private college only and a student from government college can change to government college only.
the procedure to do the same will be told to you by your own college authorities.
so you must contact them as soon as possible.
28th March 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?

How to get admission in 2nd year in NITs after studying 1st year in GTU?
2nd November 2011, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

how get admission in CIPET
3rd December 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I am studying mechatronics in a gtu college.. I m in first year.. Now, if I take a dropout from the college after completing 1st yr for 2-3 years for better prospects n then again want to join mechatronics in same college , then will I get admission in 2nd yr directly or have to join from the beginning??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?