30th June 2016, 12:05 AM
japda dharmesh
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1

Can I change my college from Private to Government? What is the procedure to apply for the change?

Hello Sir, I am Japda Dharmesh studying in Darshan Engineering college with Mechanical branch but my friend wants to continue Engineering from Government College. Me and my friend want to exchange our college from Private to Government. Is it possible? My 1st year result in degree 72.3%.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change? 41 27th July 2019 04:47 PM
Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change? 27 20th June 2018 06:43 PM
Procedure to apply for college change while doing CSE? 2 15th December 2013 08:26 PM
How to change my college to Tirunelveli Private Engineering College? What is the procedure? 1 3rd August 2013 05:26 PM
How to change the college to Poornima College Jaipur? Procedure to change the college? I am a 2nd year B.Tech in Techno India NJR Engineering College 2 19th June 2013 10:13 AM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: