11th October 2011, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?

Sir, Iam a btech first year student in a pvt.self financing college under cusat..I heard that after first year there is tranfer from one college to another. I want to transfer from current college to a govt. college .Is this is possible to change college??

PLEASE REPLAY TO MY QUESTIONS.................

Related Questions:
  1. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  2. Transfer from self financing engineering to a government college is possible?
  3. Can i transfer to college of engineering while studying B.Tech 1st year
  4. What is the fee structure for government self financing medical colleges and private self financing medical colleges? Will I get a seat in government or private self financing college after scoring 8618 rank in KEAM?
  5. Transfer between colleges in B.Tech.? Transfer to another government engineering college or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  7. What is the procedure followed to transfer from one college to the other before completion? -- [New]
  8. Is there any chance to get admission in any Self Financing Private College of BDS being an OC candidate?
  9. Am I eligible to get MHRD Scholarship if studying in Self Financing Private college through GATE?
  10. How to change dental college to do internships?
  11. Is there any chance of getting self financing private colleges this year? I have completed 12th successfully
  12. How to transfer from RGEC Meerut to some college in Lucknow or Delhi?
  13. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in first year in private college?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to transfer from one college to another?
  15. Can I transfer from private college to government college while in 1st year of private college in Coimbatore?
  16. Being a general non-Keralite candidate can I get admission if secured 3267 rank in CUSAT-B.Tech? Percentage required to get admission in CUSAT?
  17. Can i do Diploma transfer from Government college to Private college?
  18. Is it possible to transfer to other private college before 1st semester in MCA course?
18th December 2011, 09:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?

Yes you have heard correctly about switching from one college to another in 1st year is possible but the college has to be under the same university and there has to be a valid reason behind the switch. Also there has to be availability of seat in the concerned college your you are seeking to get transferred. So you see its not possible for you to get transferred from your current college to a government college.
21st February 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under CUSAT?

I am a btech 1st year student in a govt.self financing college under Co-operative Academy of Proffesional Education under CUSAT.
I want to transfer my branch in the same college itself from computer science to electronics. Is it Possible(after 1st year)?
28th February 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

is it possible to get transfer from one self financing college to another self financing college of the same university and what will be fee that i have to pay in the new college
8th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the condition to switch a collage in MTU, Noida?
18th June 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a first year student in an anna university affiliated college.can i possible to transfer to kerala or calicut university
21st May 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir iam b.tech 2nd year to promoting 3rdyear transfering fram one college to another college. it's possible or not
PLEASE REPLY MY QUESTIONS......................................... ...
8th June 2013, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

can i transfer from cusat cape college to another cusat cape college without any change in branch
13th June 2013, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed first year btech in calicut university and i wish to transfer to either cusat or kerala university,is it possibe?If so what are the formalities for that ?
13th June 2013, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed btech first year at calicut university and i wish to transfer to either cusat or kerala university,is it possible?if so what are the formalities for that?
10th November 2013, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer from cusat cape college to another cusat cape college without any change in branch
29th January 2014, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

sir i am studying 1st year B.TECH in a private university in chennai ... whether i can get transferred to anna university affiliated colleges during my 2nd year.... please give me a solution.....
18th June 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have after 2nd year b tech transfer from a private self financing college under mg university, Kottayam?

Sir, I am a b tech 2nd year student in a private self financing college under Mg University. I want to transfer from current college to another college in the same management. Is this is possible to change college?
9th August 2014, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, Iam a1st year B Tech Student govt college ,is it possible transfer to another govt college or ather college
23rd September 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have a college transfer from Rajiv Gandhi university to any of the universities in Kerala for a 3rd year MBBS student.
26th November 2015, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir, can i change my college from uptu to another college(which is not under uptu) in b.tech second?
20th March 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to have a B.Tech transfer from a private self financing college under Kerala university?

sir, i am a B.Tech fourth semester student in a pvt. self financing college under Kerala university.. i heard that after fourth semester there is a transfer from one college to another. I wan't to transfer from current college to another college in the same management. Is this possible to change college ?
PLEASE REPLY TO MY QUESTIONS
8th April 2016, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

sir if i am pursuing mbbs in bhu and wants to switch to bhu iit after clearing iit test can i get admission to btech in bhu do i have to pay any penalty for abandoning mbbs after one yr
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?