18th February 2016, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my Major subject after completing Undergraduation?

I am 18 years old. I am majoring in philosophy. I want to know if i can change my major to English after undergraduation completion. Please reply with an immediate answer.

19th February 2016, 05:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i change my Major subject after completing Undergraduation?

No, I am sorry to say that if you have completed your UG course in Philosophy Major, then you just cannot shift to another English Major in PG course as it is not entertained. You will have to continue studying in the same field in PG if you wish to opt for major in any field, it has to be Philosophy major.
19th February 2016, 05:43 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i change my Major subject after completing Undergraduation?

You cannot change your Major subject after completion of your UG course and shift to anther subject in your PG course. Therefore, I would suggest you to stick to what you really wish to pursue your career in rather than trying to shift from one subject to another.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?