1st March 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?

I started my B.sc in 2005 and completed in 2010.actually it should have ended in 2008.in the meantime of 2 years(2008-2010) i was working in BPO and clearing arrears.Now i get calls for openings in IT infrastructure with 1 BPO experience.Is my case considered as academic gap.Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap??? pls explain in detail

2nd March 2014, 07:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?

Yes,as far as your situation is concerned there was gap in your Academics.As you have a work experience in BPO,it would be surely an added advantage for your career.As you are getting calls from BPO sector,you can of course proceed to go for joining.Because as you already experience the filed,then you can really rock the field in BPO field.So there is no problem even if you have academic gap in the Academics.So no need to worry.Continue to apply for the IT Infrastructure in the BPO sector.

Generally Infrastructure engineers are involved with various wide range of tasks and activities.You may be given and allocated to work in the activities such as in merging ,corporate systems and more.You must ensure the data flow goes smoothly in the organization.You must be planned and have desired skills,if you be allowed you may utilize the skills can be used for the Infrastructure activities.

You must make sure high availability of enterprise of the data platforms as well as in the voice platforms.So you must support internal employee business function and contact to the external customers.You need to architect,participate and supervise the technologies implementation and various platforms supporting the complex corporate data and voice infrastructure.You need to assist the company with the implementing systems as well as planning and Network integration following the various M&A activities.So you must be able to evaluate the various processes and methods allotted to you on behalf of the infrastructure duties.And if you get good experience then you may even demand for the good salary based on the tasks allotted to you.
6th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is my case considered as academic gap? Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap?

I started my B.E in 2002 and completed in 2010.actually it should have ended in 2006.in the meantime of 4 years(2006-2010) i was working in MOULD DESIGN COMPANY IN UNIGRAPHICS SOFTWARE and clearing arrears at present also i am working in same company.Now i get calls for openings in mahindra satyam.Is my case considered as academic gap.Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap??? pls explain in detail
6th July 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I started my B.E in 2002 and completed in 2010.actually it should have ended in 2006.in the meantime of 4 years(2006-2010) i was working in MOULD DESIGN COMPANY IN UNIGRAPHICS SOFTWARE and clearing arrears at present also i am working in same company.Now i get calls for openings in mahindra satyam.Is my case considered as academic gap.Does the time taken to complete arrears is taken as academic gap??? pls explain in detail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?