7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc and M.Sc with same subjects again?

I have done M.Sc.in math, but my percentage is very low in both graduation and post-graduation. Can I do B.Sc and M.Sc. again with same subjects?

8th July 2017, 12:11 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc and M.Sc with same subjects again?

Yes, definitely you can pursue both of your B.Sc and M.Sc courses once again if you are not satisfied with your percentage of marks in the said courses.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th from a recognized board studying Science stream can apply for the B.Sc course after completing it.
So, based on your class 12th qualification, you can apply for B.Sc course.
8th July 2017, 12:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc and M.Sc with same subjects again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done M.Sc.in math, but my percentage is very low in both graduation and post-graduation. Can I do B.Sc and M.Sc. again with same subjects?
Yes, it is possible for you to do B.Sc and M.Sc course at the time. You need to operate M.Sc Integrated. The duration of the course is for 5 years. Those who completed their 12th standard in science stream from a recognized board are eligible to apply for M.Sc Integrated course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?