21st July 2023, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) as I am a student of 12th Science so I will be able to do this BTech? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

28th July 2023, 02:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science?

Yes, you can do BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science. You will need to have a strong foundation in physics, chemistry and mathematics.

Eligibility Criteria :-
The candidate should have passed 12th ( physics, chemistry and mathmatics) with 50% marks from a recognised board.
You may also need to have taken the JEE mains exam.

Some of the top institutes in India that offer B.Tech in electronics and nanotechnology:-

Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur National Institute of Technology, Warangal

You can also pursue a master's degree in a related field, such as nanotechnology, material's science, or electrical engineering.
28th July 2023, 05:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science?

You can get admission in B.Tech course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th from a recognised board in science stream.

So, you can apply for the IIT JEE and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible to get admission in B.TECH ( ELECTRONICS) or ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS, NANOTECHNOLOGY etc.
30th July 2023, 02:59 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible for pursuing B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics and Nanotechnology engineering or in any engineering discipline having completed your Class 12th in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

Further, for admission to top engineering colleges like IIT, NITs, etc., you need to qualify engineering entrance examinations like JEE, State EEE/CETs, BITSAT, SRMEEE, VITEEE, etc. .
1st August 2023, 10:07 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) after completing 12th Science.

The minimum eligibility criteria for this course is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects. You must have scored at least 50% or more in your 12th exams.

Some colleges may also require you to take an entrance exam.

BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) is a 4-year undergraduate course that combines the study of electronics and nanotechnology. You will learn about the design, fabrication, and characterization of nanoscale electronic devices. You will also study the applications of nanotechnology in electronics, such as in the development of new sensors, transistors, and solar cells.

If you are interested in pursuing a career in electronics or nanotechnology, then BTech(Electronics and Nanotechnology) is a great option for you. This course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in this rapidly growing field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?