4th May 2011, 04:14 PM
yakeen1234

In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?

sir, i have completed m.tech in polymer nanotechnology from larpm,cipet,bhubaneswar.i want to do the jon in nano field.so give the details of the name of the companies

Related Questions:
  1. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
  2. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  3. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  5. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  6. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  7. Is it possible to study M.Tech in Nanotechnology field?
  8. Job Opportunities in Nanotechnology?
  9. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  10. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  13. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine?
  14. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  15. In which subject should I appear for NET after M.Tech in Polymer Nanotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. Information regarding Scholarships for M.Sc candidates in Life Science courses?
  18. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
29th August 2011, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?

What are the job aspects for a B.Tech Mechanical engineering M.tech Polymer Nanotechnology in India?
7th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?

Kindly suggest what to do after M.Tech Polymernanotechnology??
12th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Name some polymer companies in central government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?