21st May 2022, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation and diploma simultaneously?

I need complete information about about admission in graduation that can I do graduation and diploma simultaneously?

24th May 2022, 12:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation and diploma simultaneously?

Earlier it was not permissible by the Government to persue both the degree at tge same time but now most of the universities has made it legal to persue the same .
It totally depends on a candidate whether they can easily handle both the course.
If it's possible to manage both things at the same time, then one must go for it.
It will sane time .
28th May 2022, 10:34 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you can do it. A candidate enrolled in a regular degree course is allowed to pursue an additional degree/Diploma simultaneously under open or distance education mode from the same or different university.
28th May 2022, 05:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do diploma and graduation simultaneously. It is legal to pursue your graduation degree and diploma degree at the same time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?