1st May 2017, 02:54 PM
Saurabh boliya

Which graduation and professional course should I do simultaneously after 12th Commerce?

I have completed my 12th commerce and i am confused which graduation course should i do and along with this which professional course is good to do i will be highly thankful if you can help me.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Whether PCB of NIOS Board considerable to study Engineering, Medical or Architecture? Can I do NIOS Science simultaneously with 12th Commerce?
  2. Jobs available after 12th Commerce? Is it possible to do B.Com and CS simultaneously?
  3. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  4. Procedure to study CA and MCA both simultaneously?
  5. List of Professional courses after having backlogs in 12th Commerce
  6. Which courses are available after passing 12th commerce?
  7. Should I go for Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Computer Application in 11th if I want to become an IAS officer?
  8. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  9. Is it possible to do B.Sc. course and medical preparation simultaneously?
  10. Need advice about choosing stream after 10th from PSEB?
  11. Can I opt for CFA course after completion of 12th class? Information regarding other Commerce related Professional courses to pursue along with B.Com course?
  12. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  13. What should I study in Graduation other than B.Com after completing 12th Commerce?
  14. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
  15. Can I apply for CPT exam with 56%? Details about CPT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission in B.Com professional? I have done 12th commerce
  17. Can I apply in Lovely Professional University to study Graduation through correspondence being an employee?
  18. Which are the professional courses other than CA and CS which I can do with MU B.Com simultaneously?
15th June 2017, 10:14 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation and professional course should I do simultaneously after 12th Commerce?

Commerce stream candidates can choose any of given professional courses:

>>Chartered Accountancy course.

>>Company Secretary course.

>>Institute of Cost and Work Accountants course.

Along with any of this course, you can pursue bachelor's degree in commerce. The best course for you will be Chartered Accountancy course if you have interest in it. Candidates who clear all stages of CA course are considered equivalent to bachelor's degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?