4th June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission with 78% in govt clg of engg in nagpur

I am open candidate & can I get admission with 78% in govt clg of Nagpur

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government BAMS college after scoring 81% in HSC and 125 marks in PMT exam? Cutoff of government BAMS college Nagpur?
  2. How can I get a government job after completing diploma in Dr Br Ambedkar
  3. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in YCCE Nagpur? I belong to NT-B caste
  4. Syllabus and best government colleges for B.Ed in Nagpur?
  5. Merit list of Amravati University college wise?
  6. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  7. Procedure to change stream and college after completion of 1st year in GTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Should I get admission in VNIT Nagpur after scoring 23 marks in SC category?
  9. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
  10. List of top colleges in Maharashtra for B.E? I am a student of Polytechnic 3rd year Mechanical Engineering
  11. How to join CIT Engineering college in Coimbatore after scoring 185 cutoff marks in MBC caste?
  12. Admission in any government or private college for a SC student who has secured 6928 category rank in JEXPO?
  13. Will I get admission in DU for B.Com hons after scoring 85.25% in best 4 subjects
  14. Will I get Honors college in West Bengal in science subject after passing 12th with PCMB with 56% marks in West Bengal Board?
  15. Top Engineering colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 1195 in ECET after completing my Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I get admission to 2nd year engineering in VNIT Nagpur?
  17. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  18. What is the cutoff of Ramdeobaba engineering college of Nagpur?
5th June 2017, 02:11 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission with 78% in govt clg of engg in nagpur

Yes, you can get admission in government college of Nagpur after qualifying in common entrance test and by scoring a rank that can suit the cutoff rank set by Nagpur university for government college.
Candidates will be admitted strictly in accordance to the merit list of entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?