13th December 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th from NIOS Board and after completing it I want to continue with my studies so I want to know can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS? If yes then please tell me the procedure for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether NIOS is a better option for pursuing class 12th? Will I get admission in a good College after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  3. How can I get admission for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  4. How to complete graduation now when completed 10th standard 15 years back?
  5. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue BCA from a Government College after completing class 12th Arts from NIOS Board?
  7. Can I apply in B.Sc, B.Tech or B.H.M.S program if pursuing 12th Science from NIOS? Whether NIOS degree has any value in UK and US?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in Visual Media course after completing class 12th from NIOS board?
  9. Is NIOS certificate accepted by Bangalore University?
  10. Which is the best College in India for pursuing a Career in Finance after completing class 12th? How can I get admission in the College and what is the fee structure?
  11. Am I eligible for ACC after completing class 12th with commerce from NIOS?
  12. Whether 12th class passed student from NIOS board is eligible for any course in Merchant Navy?
  13. Can I get admission for Engineering having 12th passed Certificate from NIOS having 4 years gap after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission in B.Tech in any good college after completing 12th through NIOS?
  15. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  16. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in any college of Delhi University after completing 12th
  18. Am I eligible to take B.Com degree if I have completed 12th via NIOS?
14th December 2016, 06:41 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under Ministry of HRD in India.

So, no doubt you will be eligible to get admission in higher course after 12th from NIOS board.

To get admission in degree candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by universities for admission or apply for admission if the admission is offered on basis of board aggregate.
14th December 2016, 08:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling. This is a recognized board of Central government for secondary and senior secondary board examination. Your certificates of 10+2 from NIOS will be valid for any course and you can take admission in any stream or college on basis of these NIOS certificates.

The procedure for admission varies from college to college. Suppose if you want to get admission in engineering course, you should apply for Joint Entrance examination and clear it to get admission in Bachelor of Technology. For degrees like B.Sc, you can directly take admission on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2.
14th December 2016, 09:19 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, NIOS is a well known and a recognised board.

The certificate of NIOS is valid to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in jobs or for higher studies.

So, you are eligible to get admission in degree course after 12th from NIOS.

The admission in degree courses in most of colleges are offered on the basis of admission entrance examination whereas in some of the universities as DU the admission is conducted on basis of aggregate in 12th board examination.
1st July 2021, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Which college in manipur accepted nios certificate to study decree course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?