24th March 2017, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in DU under sports quota, if I am a international level Taekwondo player?

I am the player of Taekwondo and I won gold this year in interclub, interschool, national and in 2nd open international held at Talkatora stadium. Am I eligible to get admission in DU on the basis of their certificates? How much marks is needed?

29th March 2017, 09:06 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU under sports quota, if I am a international level Taekwondo player?

No.
The seats from the sports quota are filled up by the sportsmen, true but you cannot get the admission entirely based on these certificates.

You have to fight hard, clear some examinations, compete with other candidates and then only if you get through, can get the admission.

The certificates can give you the preference but cannot give the admission entirely based on them.

27th May 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in DU under sports quota, if I am a international level Taekwondo player?

I am a taekwondo player and won bronze medal in state taekwondo championship .How much percent i need to get admission in Delhi University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?