8th December 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th Commerce and after completing it I want to pursue a career in Fashion Designing. I want to know how can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join fashion designing field after studying commerce stream in class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th? Which College or University should I join? -- [New]
  3. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me?
  4. How to join Fashion Designing course being failed in 12th commerce? Is it possible to get admission in Goa?
  5. What should I do to start fashion designing right after 10th exams?
  6. Which group should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  7. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue Fashion Designing in the future? Which subject will be important?
  9. Courses related to Fashion Designing for 12th Commerce student?
  10. How to make a career in fashion designing after 12th commerce?
  11. How can I apply for Fashion Designing course after completing class 10th?
  12. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue Fashion Designing after completing BA (Hindi)? What is the fee structure of the course?
  14. How can I pursue my career in Fashion Designing after completing class 12th (Medical)? Which College or Institute should I join?
  15. Can I pursue a career in Fashion Designing after completing Engineering?
  16. Which stream should I choose in class 11th to pursue a career in Fashion Designing?
  17. Scope of Fashion designing after 12th class?
  18. How can I pursue Interior Designing after completing class 12th? Do I have to pursue B.Tech or any other degree for Interior Designing?
10th December 2016, 09:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue fashion designing degree course after passing 12th with commerce stream. The minimum qualification required to pursue fashion designing degree course is 12th in any discipline from recognised board and you must have minimum of 50% marks in aggregate subjects. You have to appear in the exams such as NIFT, SOFT , NIFD etc. If you want to get admission in government institute otherwise you can also apply for private Institute on the basis of percentage of 12th.
11th December 2016, 05:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I pursue Fashion Designing course after class 12th Commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the fashion designing course after 12th with commerce stream.

The eligibility to get admission in B.Des course is candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board.

But, you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Fashion Technology course.
29th March 2018, 03:03 PM
iamssuhana

You can do Bsc Fashion Design. You need to fulfil certain parameters. They are:
you should have successfully completed your 12th in any stream with min 50%. (% may vary university to university

You should qualify the entrance exam.

Test for Admission:

NIFT, PAF GPT, CEED, LPUNEST,AIEED

You can do Bsc in Fashion from:
NID

National Institute of Fashion Technology,

International School of Design

Indian Institute of Fashion Technology

Lovely professional University

Pearl Academy

International School of Design, Mumbai

MIT Institute of Design - Pune

JD Institute of Fashion Technology

National Institute of Design
27th May 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What questions are asked in the interview for fashion designing course after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?