Unregistered

Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?

b arch interior design is difficult..??
scope for b arch for girls
tell me about the placement in b arch
and some good colleges for b arch

Related Questions:
  1. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  2. Exams for admission to good colleges in Bengaluru for B.Arch after 12th standard?
  3. Percentage needed in 12th to get admission in BSc in good college? I am a girl in class 12th
  4. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  5. After B.Arch. what type of jobs does one get?
  6. What should I do after 12th if I am a girl? Should I go against my parents choice?
  7. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
  8. Difference between B.E and B.Tech? Semester fee of NIT Jalandhar, NIT Patna? Ranks required for admission in those colleges?
  9. Eligibility for joining B.Arch as lateral entry after part time diploma in Civil engineering? Age limit for B.Arch?
  10. Professional Courses for 12th standard non-medical students especially Girls?
  11. Procedure to enter into Indian Army having completed 12th with good marks and being a girl?
  12. Which are the good colleges for B.Com in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 83% in 12th
  13. What Exams should I need to clear after completion of 12th class to be a Pilot in Air Force being a girl?
  14. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  15. How a girl can become Pilot having secured 58.60% in 12th Class with PCM?
  16. How to appear for NDA after passing 12th? I am a girl candidate
  17. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA course after completion of BCA being a girl? -- [New]
  18. Best courses for 12th standard student who is studying computer,PCM and English in 12th?

17th April 2014, 11:38 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
b arch interior design is difficult..??
scope for b arch for girls
tell me about the placement in b arch
and some good colleges for b arch
Hey friend,

B.Arch stands for Bachelor of Architecture and this is a Undergraduate course and this course is of a duration of 5 years.This course includes Designing,construction of buildings.

Yeah there is nothing specific about the course for Girls whether it is best or not,there is more scope for this course if you attempt to do the course.

The Eligibility needed for the course is that the candidate must have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with 50% in aggregate.

And for the information regarding the colleges which you can prefer for doing the B.Arch course,refer below for information regarding it:

# Sir J J College of Architecture, Mumbai

# Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee

# Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh

# Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirapalli

# Department of Architecture, NIT Calicut

# Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon

# Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi

# Department of Architecture, BIT, Mesra

# R V School of Architecture, RVCE, Bangalore

# Faculty of Architecture, Manipal University

ALL THE BEST

1st May 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is B.Arch good for girl after 12th?

I GOT JEE MAIN PAPER 2 SCORE 220 TO 230 .WILL I BE ELIGIBLE FOR SPA DELHI, HOME STATE. CBSE WILL BE 85%

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?