29th April 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in PAU CET for BSc(Fashion Designing) admission?

Hello everyone, I want to give the CET of Punjab Agricultural University for admission in BSc in Fashion Designing course. I just want to know that how I can apply for this CET? Kindly let me know the procedure of application asap.

Related Questions:
3rd June 2018, 09:53 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in PAU CET for BSc(Fashion Designing) admission?

The CET application form for Punjab Agriculture University, is available in both online and offline mode. To apply online mode, you should visit to the official website of PAU i.e. www.pau.edu.in. Fill the application form carefully with necessary required details. Pay application fee online or offline.
To apply offline, you can get the application form from the PAU campus counter. Fill the application form along with personal details,*qualification details. The photograph must be affixed on the application and submit the form to the University campus counter.
3rd June 2018, 09:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in PAU CET for BSc(Fashion Designing) admission?

The CET application form for Punjab Agriculture University, is available in both online and offline mode. To apply online mode, you should visit to the official website of PAU i.e. www.pau.edu.in. Fill the application form carefully with necessary required details. Pay application fee online or offline.
To apply offline, you can get the application form from the PAU campus counter. Fill the application form along with personal details,*qualification details. The photograph must be affixed on the application and submit the form to the University campus counter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?