15th October 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Kalyani University for B.Tech course with 4307 General rank in JEE Main?

Hello,
I have 4307 rank in JEE Main in general category. Can I take admission in Kalyani University for B.Tech course? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
  2. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  3. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What rank I will achieve if scored 180 marks in JEE Main and 86.6% in 12th CBSE being a General candidate? Can I get admission in IIIT, NIT or DA-IICT?
  5. Can I get admission in any NIT after scoring 63000 rank and 89.53 percentile?
  6. What is the last date of application form sale in MSc in Geography?
  7. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  8. Expected All India Rank for a General candidate who has scored 109 marks in JEE Main and 369 marks in 12th BSEB?
  9. Rank equivalent to AIT and JEE MAIN?
  10. Whether Diploma students are eligible to write AIEEE exam or not?
  11. Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?
  12. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Electronics & Communication Engineering) in NIT-Kurukshetra if secured 23995 General Rank and 1025 State Rank in JEE Main?
  13. Can I get scholarship if secured 6242 rank in JEE Main and pursuing B.Tech in NIT-Kurukshetra?
  14. Can I get HBTI Kanpur after scoring 1501 state rank?
  15. How much marks are required to get mechanical engineering at Silchar for OBC category
  16. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  17. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to study in IIST? How much I should try to get in through JEE Main?
  18. Is it possible to get admission in NIT on the basis of JEE main rank or advanced rank?
31st October 2015, 01:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Kalyani University for B.Tech course with 4307 General rank in JEE Main?

According to the data of last few years you have a very good chance of getting admission to the course of B.Tech in Kalyani University.
So all you need to do now is wait for the counselling process to start and make sure you update your profile on a daily basis.
A lot also depends on the demand of the course of B.Tech from Kalyani University but you have a high chance of getting admission to the course of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?