28th April 2015, 12:50 PM
piyush21#3

Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?

sir ,I am having 35 marks in jee main and i am a general candidate from rajasthan my expected board % is 56 this year due to very much tuff cbse paper which ENGINEERING COLLEGE in jaipur will take me as this time
RPET is not conducted so 50% admissions will be on board merit basis and the rest 50% will be on jee main merit list please tell me ???

Related Questions:
  1. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
  2. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  3. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  5. Can I get admission in an engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 28 marks in AIEEE
  6. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  7. How many Kashmiri migrants have appeared in RPET exam?
  8. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech E.C.E with 90% above intremediate board exams of Andhra Pradesh?
  10. How to get admission in best colleges in Rajasthan after scoring 6350 RPET rank?
  11. In which college I will get admission if scored 79 marks in JEE Mains? Should I appear in 2nd counselling if secured 38000 rank in VITEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in any engineering college if scored 60 marks in JEE Mains and 2903 rank in JEE Advanced being a SC candidate?
  13. Should I do B.Tech after passing 12th with Biology?
  14. Information about B.Tech course?
  15. List of good institutions a Rajasthan candidate can get with AIEEE rank between 70K to 90K? Can I get any NIT?
  16. Admission in MBM college of Rajasthan after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Haryana with 79%? List of top engineering colleges of Rajasthan?
  17. Will I get admission in good college in Rajasthan and Delhi after scoring 85 marks in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  18. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2015, 01:24 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in engineering colleges of Rajasthan is based on both intermediate marks and JEE rank?

JEE Main Exam score is evaluated on 60:40 basis.

That means 60% weightage will be given to your JEE Main Score and 40% weightage will be given to your 10+2 score.

So, as you have secured 35 marks in JEE Main Exam.

So, you have not qualified JEE Main Exam.

Because, the cutoffs of JEE Main Exam 2015 were:

CML - 105
OBC - 70
SC - 50
ST - 44

As you have not qualified JEE Main exam, so you are not eligible for JEE Main Counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?