5th November 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in Law college in Mumbai at 26 years with +2 qualification?

I am 26 years old, and have passed 10+2 with 52% marks. Due to financial and family problems, i was not able to continue my studies but now i want to continue my studies and complete graduation and post graduation. I am very much interested in studying Law. Can i get admission in any Law college in Mumbai now?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification requirements and entrance exams for admission in Law colleges of Mumbai?
  2. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  3. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  5. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  6. How to be a lawyer while studying in 11th commerce
  7. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  8. How to get admission in Law college 3 years course?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program?
  10. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Admission in 3 years law course in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in B.A?
  12. How to take admission in LLB in government law college at Mumbai
  13. Admission in 3 years law in any university in Mumbai after scoring 43% in graduation?
  14. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  15. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Law course after scoring 65% of marks in B.Com course from Mumbai University?
  17. Can i do LLB from Government Law College, Mumbai after studying B.Com?
  18. admission to government law college, Mumbai for 3 years LLB course?
5th November 2015, 10:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Law college in Mumbai at 26 years with +2 qualification?

No, being 26 years old you are not eligible for the admission in any of the Law college.

For getting admission in the Law college you must have to fulfill below given eligibility :

** Your age should not more than 20 years in case of General Candidates and 22 years in case of SC/ST and persons with disability as on 1st July of the year of examination.

** You must have passed 10+2 Examination or equivalent with minimum 45% marks for General and 40% marks for SC/ST and Persons with Disability.
6th November 2015, 10:39 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission in Law college in Mumbai at 26 years with +2 qualification?

Most of the law entrance exam for admission in degree course after class XII have an upper age limit of 21 years like in the case of CLAT.

Therefore, you have to look at the age criteria before applying because most of them have the above mentioned age limit.
6th November 2015, 05:52 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

To pursue graduation in Law stream, the candidate should take the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) exam.

The eligibility requirements are given below :

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should complete 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized institution or board.

* Candidate should secure at least 45% marks in the qualifying examination.

* Candidates age should not be less than 20 years.

* Age relaxation of 2 years is applicable for the SC/ ST candidates.

Therefore, you are not eligible to study graduation as you have not fulfilled the age criteria.

However, you can pursue your graduation in Open degree process. The government law college provides open degree for these candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?