5th November 2015, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for 3 year Law programme after graduation?

I have completed my graduation and I want to do 3 year law course in Patna law college. What is the procedure for applying for the course?

6th November 2015, 09:57 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to apply for 3 year Law programme after graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation and I want to do 3 year law course in Patna law college. What is the procedure for applying for the course?

For the Patna Law College admission to the LLB course is done through an entrance examination.

The eligibility will be Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering or any discipline from a recognised university with 55% marks.

You have to collect the application from the college during the working days

or the same can be obtained from the college website www.patnalawcollege.ac.in.

The maximum age limit is 30 years for general candidates and 35 years for SC/ST and OBC.

You can check the details in the link http://www.patnalawcollege.ac.in/pdf/llb_entrance_2015.pdf.
6th November 2015, 03:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for 3 year Law programme after graduation?

You can apply for CLAT which is considered one of the most popular option for those who want to study law from prestigious national law universities of India. As a graduate you need just 45% marks to appear for this exam and there is no upper age limit for it.

There are 14 national law universities which offer admission based on CLAT scores through counselling. Hence, you can apply for it because it is the best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?