7th July 2014, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in NIT, Jamshedpur if secured 20 rank in JCECE?

Sir,
i am a student who brought rank 20 in jcece.
Can i get admission in nit jamshedpur???
Please tell me immediately
i need admission in nit
please reply

11th October 2015, 07:23 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT, Jamshedpur if secured 20 rank in JCECE?

No,I am sorry that you cannot get admission in NIT through JCECE(Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competetive Examination) exam.

Through JCECE you can get admission in the universities/colleges which are local in your state.

To get admission in NIT you have to appear for the 'JEE Mains' exam.To appear for this exam first you have to satisfy the required criteria.

After appearing for 'JEE Mains' if you qualify the test then only you will have a chance to get seat in NIT.

Other than 'JEE Mains' you cannot get seat in NIT through JCECE even you score 20 rank in that test.
13th October 2015, 12:54 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in NIT, Jamshedpur if secured 20 rank in JCECE?

JCECE is the state level engineering entrance examination of Jharkhand. On the basis of rank scored in this examination, you can get admission in state government engineering colleges.

NIT stands for the National Institute of Technology. On the basis of Joint Entrance examination Mains rank, admission in various NITs are given. If you want admission in NIT Jamshedpur, then appear for the JEE mains 2016 and crack this exam with top ranks.

For this exam, a candidate must have passed higher secondary in science stream with PCM subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?