11th June 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission in any college of Jharkhand if secured 5602 rank in JCECE?

sir
please let me know that can i get
collage in jharkhand with 5602 rank in jcece?????
please let me know immediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for MBBS course in Jharkhand with a rank of 320 in JCECE Exam?
  2. Admission in government colleges in Jharkhand after scoring 8000 rank in JCECE?
  3. In which college of Jharkhand I will get admission if secured 5718 AIR in NEET UG? Counselling dates in Jharkhand?
  4. Can I get admission in any core branches of BIT Sindri if secured 4805 rank in JCECE?
  5. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS in state if secured 69 rank in Jharkhand AIPMT being a SC candidate? -- [New]
  6. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 251 rank under general categories. Can I get a seat in any medical college of Jharkhand for MBBS course?
  7. Eligiblity to get admission in State if secured 24000 general rank and 9000 OBC rank in Jharkhand AIPMT?
  8. Can I get a seat in Jharkhand engineering colleges with mechanical stream? I have secured 4,18,623 rank in AIEEE and I belong to SC category. My category rank is 29,185
  9. Can I get BIT Sindri after scoring 4550 in JCECE
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  11. Can I get admission in BIT Sindhri in any branch after scoring 205 rank in JCECE
  12. Will I get admission in BIT Sindhri after scoring a rank of 2157 in JCECE?
  13. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  14. What is the rank required in JCECE to take admission in BIT Sindri? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How many seats are available for MBBS course in Jharkhand? I have secured 2510 rank under general categories
  16. When Polytechnic results of Jharkhand going to be announced?
  17. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 18456 CML rank?
  18. Am i eligible to get admission in BIT Sindri? I have scored 11412 rank in JCECE
13th August 2015, 03:03 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Will I get admission in any college of Jharkhand if secured 5602 rank in JCECE?

You will get the admission or not, you will know after you attend the counseling.
The admission depends upon the cutoff marks.

And, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, be hopeful, prepare well, sit in the counseling and give it your best.

All the Best
22nd August 2016, 04:52 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

Default Re: Will I get admission in any college of Jharkhand if secured 5602 rank in JCECE?

hello friend,
YES you can get admission with this rank. These colleges below are most suitable for your rank. Please go through these colleges

LIST OF COLLEGES :

Echelon Institute of Technology
Faridabad, Haryana

Sant Baba Bhag Singh University (SBBSU)
Jalandhar, Punjab

Bihar Institute of Technology
Dhanbad

University College of Engineering and Technology (UCET)
Jharkhand

Alice Institute of Technology (AIT)
Ranchi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?