22nd September 2015, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.A. 2nd year around 10 years ago?

Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.A. 2nd year 10 years ago from Pune University. Now I wish to join Bachelor of Library Science. Please advise me, so I may proceed further. Hoping for an early reply.
With Regards-
Mrs. Poonam

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.Com 8 years ago?
  2. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th Science student?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  4. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  5. How to join BSc Library science in distance after completing bachelor degree? What is the duration of the course and fee structure?
  6. Bachelor of Library Science is available in IGNOU Aizawl?
  7. Possibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th PCM candidate?
  8. List of colleges which offer Bachelor of Library Science across India? Procedure to appear in entrance exam?
  9. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  10. Can I get admission in final year of B.A. if discontinued 3 years ago?
  11. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  12. Does Aligarh Muslim University offer Bachelor of Library Science course?
  13. Good career options after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do diploma in Library and information and doing Bachelors in same?
  15. Application procedure for Bachelor of Library information science through distance learning? Fee details, duration and last date to submit the form for the same?
  16. Fee structure for bachelor of library science in Rabindra Bharati University and course duration?
  17. Can diploma holder join BS course?
  18. Course detail and fee for Bachelor of Library Science? Eligibility for the same?
13th October 2015, 10:54 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.A. 2nd year around 10 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have completed my B.A. 2nd year 10 years ago from Pune University. Now I wish to join Bachelor of Library Science. Please advise me, so I may proceed further. Hoping for an early reply.
With Regards-
Mrs. Poonam

NO you cannot do Library Science because the eligibility is a graduation.

it’s one year course offered through regular/distance by several institutions like IGNOU, Annamalai University etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?