1st October 2015, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Which one has good scope among Information Technology and Computer Science to study in B.Sc?

Sir,
Please help me by saying which one has good scope Computer Science or Information Technology as I am ready to get admission in B.Sc course? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has good scope among Information Technology and Computer Science to study in B.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Which course to choose between B.Sc(Computer Science) and B.Sc(IT)? Which has better scope?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc?
  4. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  7. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  8. Scope in MS(Masters in Science) of computer science in India?
  9. Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology, which is better to study in B.Tech?
  10. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course?
  11. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  12. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  13. List of undergraduate courses in IGNOU open university? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Difference between computer science and computer science and engineering? Which one has a better scope?
  15. Study material for computer science and information technology? I am doing to write APPGCET
  16. List of optional courses after 12th standard?
  17. Percentage of marks needed in B.Com to get a free seat in Central College of Bangalore?
  18. Courses or stream available for doing M.Tech?
13th October 2015, 12:53 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one has good scope among Information Technology and Computer Science to study in B.Sc?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, Computer Science has the good scope rather than Information Technology. Because Computer Science is the mother stream and Information Technology is the sub stream of Computer Science. So as far as this formula is concerned, Computer Science is the best one rather Information Technology. So I can say that Computer Science stream has good scope among Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?