7th April 2011, 07:32 PM
nesna hakkim

From where to get LLB application form? From which bank to get the forms?

From where wil i get the application forms for LLB? from which bank?

Related Questions:
  1. When to get application forms for LLB course?
  2. Where can I get application forms for Bank Exams?
  3. When will the application forms for Polytechnic Exam be issued? In which Bank I can get the application forms for this Exam?
  4. When to get forms for Polytechnic course in Delhi? From which Bank I can get the application forms for this course?
  5. ICAR undergraduate entrance examination shedule -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Demand Draft for AIIMS? amount, in favor of whom, payable at what bank?
  7. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  8. How to apply for KAS Prelims?
  9. Procedure of online application for Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? -- [New]
  10. From which bank can I get the application forms for GATE in Bareily?
  11. UPSC Exams: Documents Required, Forms Fess for General Candidates, How to send the filled forms?
  12. Form dates for MBBS in AIIMS available in SBI? Deadlines for submission of forms? Registered mail sufficient?
  13. When to get application forms for AIPMT MBBS Entrance Exam? Which Bank I have to approach to get the application form? Important dates regarding this Exam?
  14. How to apply and prepare for admission to M.Sc (Anatomy) from AIIMS?
  15. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  16. From where I will get application form of TUEE? Last date of form submission? Closing date of application form?
  17. From which bank Jelet application form can be obtained?
  18. When will the application forms come out for AIIMS Exam? Does this possible to download and submit application forms in online? Where can I get previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
24th April 2011, 05:55 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: From where to get LLB application form? From which bank to get the forms?

There are lots of entrance exams conducted for the LLB aspirants. CLAT. NALSAR, NLU etc. are the prominent one in the same. Student can purchase the form from the respective university/institution conducting the exam. They can also download it from the official website of the University/Institution. CLAT form can avail through the chosen branches of SBI or Indian Bank.
24th May 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get LLB application form? From which bank to get the forms?

download form for LL.B. Dehradun University
22nd July 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

IS THERE ANY UNIVERSITY IN INDIA WHICH ONDUCTS BACHLOR OF LAW COURSE THROUGH DISTANE LEARNING. INFORMATION GIVEN IN VARIOUS WEBSITES IS CONFUSING. PL CLARIFY IF KNOWN TO ANYBODY
24th July 2011, 07:58 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

you have not provide complete information.various entrance exam are conducted for LLB as CLAT. NALSAR, NLU etc.

You have to clear for which entrance exam you want application form.

If you provide complete information then we will help you more.
19th March 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

what is last date for llb application form sedmition.
14th May 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the govt. colleges for doing LLB 3 years from CCS university.
From where the forms will be avaialable and what is the criteria for govt. colleges..
What is the last date for applying for it..Is there an online form for it.
Pl. reply asap.
i wil be thankful to you
19th July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

my num is 9548821609
i wanna do llb so how can i get ccs form?
5th January 2013, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of submission of llb entrance exam forms?
5th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Various entrance exam are conducted for LLB as CLAT. NALSAR, NLU etc.You can get the admission forms regarding that according to the details listed on the websites.

For the Delhi University LLB and LLM application form may be obtained from the office of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.

The application form can also be downloaded from www.du.ac.in .

For others you can visit at-

http://www.successcds.net/LawEntrance/
5th January 2013, 07:25 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Various entrance exam are conducted for LLB as CLAT. NALSAR, NLU etc.You can get the admission forms regarding that according to the details listed on the websites.

For the Delhi University LLB and LLM application form may be obtained from the office of the Admission Committee, Faculty of Law from 10.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m.

The duly filled application can be submitted from 10.00 a.m. to 04.00 p.m. on all working days or may be sent by registered post to Co-ordinator, Admission Committee, Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007.

For others you can visit at-

http://www.successcds.net/LawEntrance/
5th January 2013, 10:12 PM
ipkay93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the last date of submission of llb entrance exam forms?
Hello dear aspirant, here are the last dates for the submission of the LLB Entrance forms:

AMU Law Admission Test: 05/03/2013

SET: 14/04/2013

LSAT: 15/04/2013

AILET: 16/04/2013

SLCU: 30/04/2013

IPU-CET: 16/04/2013

BHU UET LLB: 06//03/2013

BVU NLC: 09/06/2013

DU LLB: 05/2013

AILET: 20/04/2013

These are the expected last dates for the submission for this year you can verify once a official announcement is made by the Institute.

Regards,
Pkay.
5th January 2013, 10:40 PM
nikhinaya

There are lots of entrance exams conducted for the LLB aspirants. CLAT. NALSAR, NLU etc. are the prominent one in the same. Student can purchase the form from the respective university/institution conducting the exam. They can also download it from the official website of the University/Institution
6th January 2013, 09:56 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In case of applying for LLB, there are various entrance exams for applying for the examination, the exams are as follows:

SET

SLCU

AMU Law Admission Test

DU LLB

AILET

BVU LLB

LSAT

AILET

All the above mentioned are various LLB entrance exams, here you did not mention to which place you belong to so whatever the exam is applicable.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?